GENERAL & TECHNICAL ISSUES
Yes, you can find our customer support number in the top and bottom of our website.
We are currently located in Melbourne, FL and ship all packages from our facility.
We currently operate between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST, Monday – Saturday (excluding holidays).
Any inquiries regarding wholesale purchases can be sent to us at Wholesale@fatpuffwholesale.com
A team member will review your request and assist you in opening a wholesale account with us.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
After you place an order online at Fatpuffwholesale.com, your order will typically process and ship within 12 business hours. Orders placed on Friday After 5 PM EST, will not be processed Saturday or Sunday, due to our warehouse working-hours (Mon-Fri until 5pm EST). Your order will go out the next following business day. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation to the email provided on the order with a tracking number. Please be sure to also check your spam folder as our emails are sometimes placed in that folder. Please be aware that during the holiday season and extended weekends with major holidays, order fulfillment time may be extended.
Below are common reasons as to why a package may be marked Return To Sender:
- The shipping address provided at checkout was invalid or inaccurate.
- The addressee noted on the package was not known at the shipping address
Customers will now be able to purchase Route Package Protection for their orders!
Route offers affordable and convenient shipping insurance. Their package protection will cover lost, stolen, or items damaged during transit. This is an optional selection at checkout, and can provide an extra level of reassurance for customers concerned about protecting their packages.
Q: What does Route Protection cover?
Route will cover lost, stolen, or damaged items. More information in regard to their policies can be found directly here.
Q: How do I file a claim for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you have purchased Route Protection, you will have received a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You may also file a claim here.
Q; If I am issued a replacement through Route, and that package gets lost, will Route cover that too?
Route does also cover the replacement package! When Route re-orders the items, that second order will also be insured.
Q: When can I file a claim? (Click here for more detailed information)
- Route will consider packages as lost after 7 days without a tracking update for domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint. You may file a claim if enough time has been allowed for the delivery to place and it is well past the expected delivery date.
- If the customer receives a damaged, unusable, or otherwise unacceptable condition, we recommend that you file a claim as soon as possible. Please be sure to include pictures of the item(s) and the packaging. Damaged claims must be filed within 15 days from the date the package has been marked as delivered.
- Stolen claims must be filed within 15 days from the date it was marked delivered. Route will consider packages marked “Delivered” and not received as stolen. However, we recommend allowing up to 5 days from the day the package was marked delivered before filing a claim as it is not uncommon for packages to be scanned as delivered but not show up for a few days. It is up to Route’s discretion whether the claim will require a police report.
Q: Does Route cover packages marked Return To Sender?
Route does not cover packages labeled Return To Sender as the package has been placed in transit back to us. More information on how we process returned packages can be found here.
Q: What are Route’s terms and conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here.
You can download Route’s convenient app below as well:
Route App (Android and Apple)
Due to State rules and regulations, we are restricted to ship any orders or specific types of products to certain locations.
If we are unable to ship to your State or local region, a notification will be indicated at checkout. If it is a temporary pause, we are working closely with the State to resume sales as soon as possible. Please check in with us in a few weeks as our shipping options will increase coverage weekly.
We are unable to ship any products to the following states due to State’s Regulation:
We are unable to ship any products to the following locations:
- San Francisco, CA
- Anchorage, AL
We are unable to ship any E-Liquids to the following states:
- New York
We are unable to ship any Flavored E-Liquids (excluding Tobacco flavors) to the following city and states:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Chicago, IL
- Washington D.C.
We are unable to ship any Disposable Vapes to the following states:
We are unable to ship any Synthetic/Tobacco Free Nicotine E-Liquids to the following states:
All orders containing any restricted products in regards to their shipping location will be automatically removed and canceled from the order, while the rest of the order will ship normally. The order may also be subject to a full cancellation.
Please contact Sales@fatpuffwholesale.com for overnight shipping.
Please reach out to Sales@fatpuffwholesale.com or text our number at the top of the website if we did not answer your questions or concerns.