Whats up with shipping disposable flavored vapes?
Big tobacco companies are lobbying hard against disposable vapes and doing what they can to hurt the industry. Due to new legislation Fatpuff Wholesale can no longer ship wholesale Puff Bars, Puff Plus, Puff XXL, Bang XXL, Bang Switch, Airbar or any other wholesale disposable vape products.
Below we will list all of the current restrictions
NEW YORK CITY VAPE BAN AND RESTRICTIONS
Beginning on July 1st, 2020 we will be unable to ship any vape products to the state of New York or New York City.
SAN FRANCISCO FLAVOR BAN
- We will no longer ship orders to San Francisco, CA
- All vape and vapor products are prohibited.
- These rules apply to online orders.
- Ordinance signed by Mayor of July 1st, 2019
CHICAGO FLAVOR BAN
More information on the order pickup procedures and safeguards can be viewed here.
- Flavored eliquids that contain nicotine can no longer be shipped to Chicago
- Flavored disposable vapes that contain nicotine can no longer be shipped to Chicago
- Flavored eliquids that do not contain nicotine can still be shipped
- Tobacco eliquids than contain nicotine are still permitted
- Vaping hardware such as coils, batteries and e-cigarettes are still permitted
- Does not impact suburban Cook County